All prices include all taxes and fees, and will be given in USD once it is published.
|On/Before July 24, 2017||After July 24, 2017|
|Regular||USD 450||USD 550|
|Student||USD 350||USD 450|
- Authors must register by June 30, 2017 via the online registration system.
- SSTD 2017 requires at least one regular registration per accepted paper; otherwise it will not be included in the proceedings.
- If you are the co-author of more than one paper, you only need to register once.
- If you need a support letter for funding, visa, etc. (e.g. letter of acceptance or visa support letter), please email the Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org). Attendees must be registered in order to request a visa support letter.
- Regular or Student Registration includes access to the 3-day conference, included lunches, coffee breaks, banquet reception, and proceedings.
- In order to qualify for student rates, please ask your advisor to send an e-mail to the Organizing Committee (email@example.com) to verify your status as a full-time student. You will be also asked to show documentation at the conference (for example, a student ID card or transcript) that clearly indicates your status as a student.
- Conference registrants may purchase additional banquet tickets during the online registration process.
- Groups may register in one transaction to receive a discount. Receive 10% off of each ticket when registering a group of 3 or more.
How to register
- Online: SSTD 2017 prefers that participants register through the online registration system, which accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- On-Site: Attendees may pay at the conference registration desk by credit card. The registration desk opens every day at 8:00 am.
Cancellation and refund requests received on or before July 31, 2017 will be fully refunded less a USD $25 processing fee. Cancellations after July 31, 2017 will not be refunded. Alternatively, if you cannot attend, your registration may be transferred to a colleague. If necessary, you may use the online registration system to transfer your registration to someone else.